Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What multiplayer online game would you advice me to play??

there are tons i can think of


it just depends of what you like


look up some on mmorpg.comWhat multiplayer online game would you advice me to play??
runescape, iv been playing for a year and i dont plan on stopping. (if u do play it and need a frend my username is mixmac38)What multiplayer online game would you advice me to play??
Team Fortress 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
hearts. try vex.net
well it depends on what you like, if you like playing pool, go to yahoo games and play some pool, against people around the world, and if you like rpg, play runescape, and if you have a 360 play halo3 and call of duty 4 online.
I would say Call of Duty 4 , Pretty cool one.
try battleon. It's really fun despite it being 2d and it has good themes placing ur character in a ficiticious world where you fite and xplore preparing urself for the coming of the devourer


enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment