Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice would you give to your enemies?

none...you never advise your enemies.What advice would you give to your enemies?
That I'm not a meek coward even if I appear so, I know what they did/it upsets me, so I'm not gonna' standback anymore and take it, and become more successful than them when I grow up.What advice would you give to your enemies?
Love me as I love you. This is what God taught us, so why don't we both listen to what He has said?
Jesus loves you and forgives you.





He is willing to be your Savior if you will take Him up on it.





He offers you eternal life.





Will you take it?
Try it... We'll see how far you'll get.
Bring ANY and EVERY thing you got!
i'd tell them ';get over it!';. lol.
I don't have any enemies.
If I die, you are forgiven. If I live, I will kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment