Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice on what to say to a girl you want to meet on campus?

I like this girl on campus but i dont know wat to say to her if i see her walking... she isnt in any of my classes and i dont know nything about her...





so what can i say to introduce myself to her if i see her walking on campus alone?





any help would be great:)Any advice on what to say to a girl you want to meet on campus?
well if you said hi to her first it kind of gives her a hint that you want to make friends and also if you see that shes sitting by herself and there's like no one sitting next to her. ask if her if she minds if you sit there and glance to see what she's reading or studying about. that way your able to start a conversation and then you could possibly ask her to eat lunch with you one day. =)Any advice on what to say to a girl you want to meet on campus?
Just walk up and introduce yourself. Let her know you noticed her and that you are interested. We can't read your minds. You have to tell us point blank that you are interested.
hey smexaaay! works everytime:P
Hey, I like your shoes. Those are really cool, I haven't seen any like that before! Hey, aren't you in Mr. Professor's class? Ah cool. I have him, too. Oh sorry, forgot my manners, I'm Bob. What's your name? Nice to meet you, Elle! Hey, I'm having a party this weekend. Here's my number. (write down on notebook conveniently in your hand with a pen clipped on the spiral) Txt me when you have the time and I'll let you know the address. Just kinda a get together to get to know some new people on campus. Anyways, gotta run. Talk soon!


I'm a girl, btw. And it always catches my attention when a guy comments on my shoes. I like it. :-) It means he's observant.
Best advice for you is just to put yourself in a position to where you can say hi. Be it walk towards her on the same path or in the hallway. Don't try to be clever and come up with some cheesy lines. Just be you, smile and say hello. That will open the door every time!
ask her if she would like to get coffee or something or just ask if she minds if you walk with her.
Just walk up to her and ask her if she likes it fast and hard or nice and slow...works everytime. (Almost everytime)
make up something ..lol
ok ask her directions some where, or you could ask her the time

No comments:

Post a Comment