Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice would you give to a 15 year old guy on life? ?

life's short right. so what advice would you give to me on making the most of itWhat advice would you give to a 15 year old guy on life? ?
Ok, this will sound like a cliche, so try not to let it pass by you unheard. Try to live in the moment. I know, it's said so often, but seriously. I'm 26, one night I couldn't sleep, so I decided to think instead. Actually, that's almost every night for me : ) Anyways, I decided I was going to review every single memory I had, from birth to the present. It took me 4 hours, and I only got a few years into my life. It's amazing how little we remember. If we forget, then it's like those parts of our lives never happened. But here's what I'm trying to say: I realized that for a good part of my life I was extremely detached from my present (and for good reason actually, the present was often painful). But still, It's important to not spend years of your life living inside of your head, or living in fantasy worlds like video games and fiction books (even though they probably have a place). Just don't throw your years away by not even being in them. Your body can pass through years, but if your mind isn't there, if you're living in the future or past or some dreamworld, then you're not even living. I hope you get it.What advice would you give to a 15 year old guy on life? ?
Life is a file.Keep your pages neat and clean. Yesterday is yesterday, today will be yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be yesterday. So live today the way you like because tomorrow it is going to be yesterday.





You have only one life to manage, that is yours. Manage it the best way you can , so that your yesterday, today and tomorrow will remain easy and good.





Dont believe in any ideology. The only ideology you should believe is ';My Life is My OWN';.





Believe in re-birth and God. Because that will prevent you from being bad and cruel.





Love every one. Because it is contagious





By the time you finish reading this one, It will be past. Look at the future, because that is going to be present and sooner past. And all will become history.





Confused?
Love.


Forget about all the little things that go wrong in life. In the big picture, is it really worth getting that upset about?


Forget about the people who have done you wrong, revenge is hollow. Move on and live life.


Make your own choices, create your own path. Even if you mess up, you learn from your mistakes.


Learn, Live, Love.
This simple little mantra has helped me out tremendously over my 60 years on this wonderful planet. I try to say it at least once a day.





I change, not by trying to be something other than what i am.


I change, by becoming fully aware of how i am.



read this poem (written by me)





http://midniterequiem.deviantart.com/art鈥?/a>





. it is relevant to this (at least i think so..)





the other poems i wrote are emo... lol, dont bother with them





if u need me to clarify what im saying, then just message me from here
Laugh every chance you can,,,,family is more important than work,,,,,very few things are ever as bad as they seem,,,and don't smoke.
If you have to stick it in someone, make sure it's covered. You (or your girlfreind) dont need an unplanned kid. Its not fair to the kid either.
you know nothing so dont assume anything until your 25


sounds harsh huh? its really not tho thats one of those things you just dont realize until your older
Don't use the internet as a source for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment