Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do I make my black eyes shine? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Try using light colors for eye shadows. Also try black eyeliner or different color eyeliners. And be proud of your eyes you don't always get to come across some one with black eyes (:How do I make my black eyes shine? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
use a color eyeliner like a purple or blue... and a light similar color of shadow....lavender or baby blue..





Fake eyelashes and some black mascara.





experiment with different shades of these colors and see what you think looks best





http://www.flickr.com/photos/n00b/115554鈥?/a>How do I make my black eyes shine? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
For Day Time Eye Shadow colors Try ~~~ copper, bronze, champagne, a soft pink with a touch of apricot, browns (for a doe-eyed look), beige, and khaki-green. Use Lighter Shades to Add Highlight.





FOR Fun and Funky Try ~~~ tangerine, royal blue, hot pink, lime-green ~~the contrast adds Punch to your pretty Black Eyes. A Gorgeous Edgy color would be to add Silver Sparkle shadow!!





Experiment with Colors! I have 4 Sisters %26amp; its Fun for us to try new Colors %26amp; Makeup %26amp; we can share most of them. Oh and we are Very Honest if it looks crappy on our face.
change smth in yourself :):):) you don't need the eye liners.. they can't make your eyes shine..


well.. u must make yourself feel veeeeeeeery happy.. u know.. imagine everything is yours.. and the feelings inside u will appear on your eyes..
Use white eye liner in the corners of you eyes. That makes them pop. And then you could use any color of eyeshadow that you want as long as its a light color to bring them out even more.
use eyeiner on the top and bottom of your eyes to make them bold and but a bit of white on the inner corners of your eye .. works for me
I'd get reported if I told you.

No comments:

Post a Comment