Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Going into my senior year, i need you advice on my schedule?

hey, as i said i am going into my senior year and i am not sure what classes to take: here is what i think i should take:





German IV AP


English 12 Honors


Sports for Life


Mentorship


Chemistry AP


Calculus C AP





i want to go into a biochemistry major in college


so i should i take Calc C or some other class like Bio AP or Euro History AP?? is it worth taking a year of in math or will it look bad?Going into my senior year, i need you advice on my schedule?
This depends how your grades are so far. If you have 3.7 or higher GPA, then you should be okay with all the AP classes. However if you're below 3.5, you should limit yourself to one or two AP classes.





So just take the English, German, AP Chem, AP Bio. Even if you go into biochem, I don't think you'll need Calc C. I got a degree in Biology and only needed one quarter of calculus; but I took 4 quarters (because I liked it). I know it sounds sick to like calculus but it was sort of cool. BTW, I took the calculus in HS, but had to drop it because it was hard. It was easier for me in college.





Good luck with biochem. You may want to take the AP chem in HS to prepare yourself for college, not necessarily to satisfy the requirements for college.





In the meantime, ENJOY SENIOR YEAR!!!!!! It only comes around once!

No comments:

Post a Comment