Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What is the best piece of advice on life you've ever been given?

I guess the best advice Ive been given has been from my Mom. Shes always told me that life is a gift, but its temporary. To treat others with respect and live everyday to the fullest.*What is the best piece of advice on life you've ever been given?
It's not cute or charming to always be late. It's extremely rude to not respect other peoples time.





I totally changed after hearing that. :)What is the best piece of advice on life you've ever been given?
My friend Bobby told me that in order to survive and have a good life you have to make yourself physically strong. You have to accept and use that responsibility, and he is absolutely right. If you are physically strong, and solid with it inside yourself, there is very little you cannot handle; very little that will throw you for a loop. For me, hearing that we should make ourselves physically strong made a lot of sense to me - and it still does.
Always treat others with the same respect you'd expect of them.
Trust nobody.
Hi,


My Dad once said ';never tell a lie';


or '; Tell it like it is with you';


If you are being pompous, or self-denegrating, folks notice.


That old honesty is the best policy thing.


I stick to it, and it stands me in good stead with all.





You get such things as ';My goodness, you were a bit p*ssed last night, but good of you to turn up %26amp; apologise for knocking the potted plant over';


Or the hands up thing at work - ';Yes, I got that a bit wrong, but I will put it right';


Not that I am putting myself down, as I can go - ';Hey! got that right'; Now %26amp; then.


It makes for a peacful life.


My Grandad once spake to me in his authoritarion tones -


';Now, lad, I know that you pulled the washing line down';


'; Er, yes, It was me'; sort of thing


George Washington %26amp; the cherry tree. etc.





Well - it seems very goodly advice.





Bob.
Never lie because if you do you can never remember the first lie then your in a big heap of SH-T
Don't lie- then you never have to remember what you said!!!!
If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always.





This is great advice. I think it applies to every part of your life!
Hello,


It was given to me by my father, when he told me to always be aware of common sense...


This is a book stuffed with rules for the guidance of wise men, and the ignorance of fools..... That's it,


Bye Tony M

No comments:

Post a Comment