Tuesday, November 22, 2011

If you could give your younger self some advice what would it be?

Hmm, that's weird. I was watching Casualty on BBC iPlayer and that was on :)


I would tell myself to work harder at school and get myself some A*s :) And make the best of my time instead of staying at home all day.If you could give your younger self some advice what would it be?
Remember you are a long time working, so go for something you would really like to do and don't let others put you off - and don't let teenage relationships cloud your thinking!!!!If you could give your younger self some advice what would it be?
Don't fall for people's crap and let them walk all over you (esp. one person in particular)





*sigh* it was a tough and naive time, but it's made me who I am. But i still wish I could have learned the lesson another way.
dont go for the candy!!!
My advice would be don't be as afraid to be honest with women. It seems harder for women to like someone when the guy is older (at least in my experience).
Not taking the opportunity of emigrating to Canada in 1956 or New Zealand in 1962!
Don't fall for the one kid who becomes a huge part of your life in 8th grade





and kick mike in the balls freshman year
no diamond...no hymen
Don't let people bring you down. Smile more often. I wish I knew that when I was younger.
dont be stupid! lol i did stupid things that i wished i never did but i always do stupid things! lol!
never never never trust any man


never fall in love


never believe a word a man says
Take school seriously.
Ask her out before she went with your best friend :'(


I still miss her :D
It would be.... ';Don't have sex, birth control didn't work..and oh yeah, do not not not get married when the older man asks you to..you will regret it!';
dont eat the mashed potatoes on thanksgiving
stop...READING / ANSWERING, these questions!
don't drink, but my younger self wouldn't listen
dont do it!! just dont do it i tell you!!























cuz y!a is so addicting
Stop reading so much, and go get a life.
Stay single!!!!!!!
ignore ur brother -_-
Stay clear of that guy who looks like Brandon Boyd!
Fill your boots.
don't eat the crayon.
please listen to classic rock
Save some money
dont listen to doctors they are stupid *****
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment