Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice would you give to yourself if you could go back and talk to yourself when you were 14?

Mine would be: work hard, do art at school, stay off the drink and drugs, be nice to your family.What advice would you give to yourself if you could go back and talk to yourself when you were 14?
Get up and get going. Stop procrastinating.What advice would you give to yourself if you could go back and talk to yourself when you were 14?
Mine would be: Work harder not at school but at home; and try to learn a lot of math!
Don't smoke, finish school, and travel while you are young.
Start eating better and working out, get healthy. If you don't do it now, there will be no girlfriends and no fun in your life. Trust me I'm 33 now and have no life or girlfriend. Get in shape now!
Pay attention at school! I would tell myself that this stuff is important and I would tell myself to start looking into colleges. I would give myself some much-needed hair and make-up help. I would tell myself that life would get much easier and that I would come into my own. I would tell myself to be nice to my family and to be happy with who I was!
Respect your parents a little more and wait until you are mentally ready to have sex. Oh and when you turn 19 all that x you're gonna do is a bad bad idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment